Sonar technology in the palm of your hand, FishHunter Pro connects to your smartphone or tablet to provide essential data and views of the underwater environment for any angler, anywhere.
Just because you do not have a boat, does not mean you cannot fish like the pros. FishHunter is pocket-sized technology that floats on the surface of the water and sends you sonar views via the FishHunter app. It tracks bottom depth, water temperature, fish location and lures to help you find and catch more fish. Even if you have conventional sonar technology, FishHunter gives you access to shallow and vegetative areas you could not reach by boat.
When you are in frozen environments and you cannot get your boat out, you do not have to sacrifice your sonar views as well. Capable of withstanding temperatures as low as -30°C, placing your FishHunter on the ice will give you the depth of the water below before you have even drilled a hole. Once you have bitten into the ice, dropping FishHunter into the water will let you know immediately if you have found a great spot.
If you are new to sonar technology or want the simplest view of what is going on beneath FishHunter, use Fish ID. We interpret the RAW data for you, cutting out any white noise and simplifying the bottom structure to give you the clearest view below the water. Most importantly, Fish ID clearly points out your target for you with one of three different sized fish icons.
- Reliable WiFi, no data connection required - offering a more reliable connection with better range than Bluetooth®, the WiFi connection between FishHunter & your smartphone or tablet does not require a cellular or internet connection & keeps your phone available for texts & calls
- Buoy-like design - get a more reliable WiFi connection with FishHunters unique, buoy-like design, which is difficult to submerge
- Multiple fishing views - see fish as fish symbols with Fish View, get unfiltered sonar returns in Raw View or find fish under the ice with Ice Fishing Flasher & Raw views
- Create custom maps - create custom bathymetric contour colour charts of your favourite fishing spot or the entire lake by trolling FishHunter Pro behind your boat
- Integrated LED light - FishHunter Pro is easy to see during early morning/nighttime conditions due to an integrated LED light that also functions as battery indicator/charging light
- Tri-frequency coverage - FishHunter Pro features a tri-frequency transducer, supporting 381kHz, 475kHz & 675kHz frequencies
- FishHunter app - log catches, waypoints, follow your friends & even live stream catches around the world with the free FishHunter app, available from the IOS App & Google Play Stores