Bainbridge International harnessed years of experience in producing race winning spinnaker cloth with the latest manufacturing techniques to develop AIRX.
Proven time after time, winning race after race - delivering unprecedented strength with performance and quality.
All styles feature exceptional burst and tear strength, allowing lighter sails to be used in higher wind ranges.
- AIRX-500N: 32gsm/0.74oz
- One of the lighest 0.5oz nylon materials available
- Ideal for 1/2oz applications
- High tenacity 6.6 yarns in a high density construction delivering light sails in higher wind ranges
- Double ripstop weave delivers exceptional burst & tear strength and reduces damage from rig contact & handling
- Fabric bias specifically engineered by weight to match optimum sail design
- High water repellency provides best physical performance and minimum sailing weight
- High density weave constructions deliver extremely low porosity which generates maximum power
- Elongation results make AIRX ideal for modern asymmetric sails using step-down construction
- AIRX excels in dealing with higher loads created by these designs
- Finish & elongation figures are complimentary across the whole range, ideal for strong, lightweight composite race applications
- the winners choice
Click on Additional Info tab for product video!
Swatch booklets available upon request with Bainbridge Customer Services